Into the heart goes traffic
Into the heart goes traffic of every kind;
everything you feel, everything you drink;
everything you dream, everything you think;
goes into the heart.
Not all of it is good, not all of it is bad.
When there is more good than there is bad
going into the heart, you will be at your finest.
The bible is good for you personally
The bible is good for your community
But do not let any man rule over the bible
Let the bible speak to you itself
If a man rules over your relationship with the bible
He can say he knows the bible better than you
This is like taking a baby away from its mother
This is making an orphan of you
The bible contains the milk of God’s kindness
Do not let others drink it for you
Having got myself into a bit of a mess because of a pornography addiction I have been asking myself how did it happen. How did I get hooked. I believe I got caught up in the explosion of pornography in recent times. It began with digital technology at the turn of the century and has been attracting a whole lot of bad stuff since. You may sit at home watching it in what you think is isolation. But do a little research and try and comprehend that the actual scale of it has got beyond comprehension, it is a 21st century epidemic. It is something that you can break away from, you just have to learn – to hate it.
I have copied this from Fight the New Drug Website.
Consumer stats from NCOSE that are hard to believe:
1. 64% of young people, ages 13–24, actively seek out pornography weekly or more often. 
2. Teenage girls are significantly more likely to actively seek out porn than women 25 years old and above. 
3. A study of 14- to 19-year-olds found that females who consumed pornographic videos were at a significantly greater likelihood of being victims of sexual harassment or sexual assault. 
4. A Swedish study of 18-year-old males found that frequent consumers of pornography were significantly more likely to have sold and bought sex than other boys of the same age. 
5. A 2015 meta-analysis of 22 studies from seven countries found that internationally the consumption of pornography was significantly associated with increases in verbal and physical aggression, among males and females alike. 
6. A recent UK survey found that 44% of males aged 11–16 who consumed pornography reported that online pornography gave them ideas about the type of sex they wanted to try. 
7. Porn sites receive more regular traffic than Netflix, Amazon, & Twitter combined each month. (HuffPost)
8. 35% of all internet downloads are porn-related. (WebRoot)
9. 34% of internet users have been exposed to unwanted porn via ads, pop-ups, etc. (WebRoot)
10. The “teen” porn category has topped porn site searches for the last six years (Pornhub Analytics).
11. At least 30% of all data transferred across the internet is porn-related. (HuffPost)
12. The most common female role stated in porn titles is that of women in their 20’s portraying teenagers. (Jon Millward.) (In 2013, Millward conducted the largest personal research study on the Porn Industry in the U.S. He interviewed 10,000 porn performers about various aspects of the business.)
13. Recorded child sexual exploitation (known as “child porn”) is one of the fastest-growing online businesses. (IWF)
14. 624,000+ child porn traders have been discovered online in the U.S. 
15. Between 2005 and 2009, child porn was hosted on servers located in all 50 states. (Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection)
16. Porn is a global, estimated $97 billion industry, with about $12 billion of that coming from the U.S. (NBC News)
17. In 2018 alone, more than 5,517,000,000 hours of porn were consumed on the world’s largest porn site. (Ponhub Analytics)
18. Eleven pornography sites are among the world’s top 300 most popular Internet sites. The most popular such site, at number 18, outranks the likes of eBay, MSN, and Netflix. (SimilarWeb)
19. “Lesbian” was the most-searched-for porn term on the world’s largest free porn site in 2018. (Pornhub Analytics)
20. The world’s largest free porn site also received over 33,500,000,000 site visits during 2018 alone. (Pornhub Analytics) Seven digits make a million
Society is impacted by this, it is a staggering world wide empire of pornography. Who knows where this seemingly uncontrollable industry will lead. What developed in the towns of Sodom and Gomorrah in the bible don’t seem to be as impossible after all .
There has been (a lot of) fake)news about the bible! ///-
the world I think is built on fake news
otherwise known as lies
well there’s some good in the world
medicine and science, art and sport
and many other things
that have had their brightest light setting taken away from them
by the rising tide of mis-management and greed
God has not had published that science is bad
but a lot of science says that God is non-existent
yet go back to the story of Adam and Eve
there were many trees in the garden
but there were two that should be left alone
the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
so these trees represented something about life and learning
that there were many other trees in the garden
suggests that there were other trees
that represented other things to learn about
and indeed wasn’t Adam by naming the animals
also having to learn about them
alas the lies, the fake news of the serpent
led the first world into a millennium of violence and calamity
and of mankind having to begin all over again
God can bring them back
For look, look at the universe,
The spiral galaxies, the black holes,
The never ending existence of space.
Tell me why only flesh and blood could exist out there
Explain to me why you hate the idea of spirits
The truth is you cannot, you have no excuse
You are a product of ignorance.
For look, look up there and see
There’s nothing that cannot exist
And there’s all the time and space
To ensure that it does.
And the God, is a master of His environment
And the God is a creator of His environment
Just like we are masters of ours (young as we are)
Just like we are creators of ours (young as we are)
But God is patient he lets destruction alone
Until it forms its end;
But we are impatient we are in destruction
And our end is formed.
But God can bring it back
Like relighting a candle-flame
The whole universe is his laboratory
And we are his creation.
A name above the shop door
A manufacturer’s sense of pride
Businesses are called by a name
That emanates far and wide.
But broke into a million pieces
Changed to suit every need
God’s Name keeps disappearing
Under a mountain of greed.
In a church you’ll find a name
Sometimes several or more
But look above the altar
But look above the door.
His name, a sign of quality
Just like a Saville Row suit
You know that it’s been tailored
With a skill that’s absolute
The body beneath the clothing
That dances like Fred Astaire;
But the makers Name is forgotten
Though his work is everywhere.
Oct 22, 1995